Re: Chicago Contact

Unto The Merry Rose does Duncan MacKinnon, Atlantian-in-exile, send greetings!

Francois wrote:
> * Tre-Girt-Sea, Province: {Chicago, IL} SENESCHAL: Lord Dietrich von
>   Hamburg, (David Cook), 4148 N. LeClair, Chicago, IL 60641 (312)889-4635

Actually, Lord Dietrich's number is (312) 205-0081. He's been trying to get
them to change it since May, but apparently still hasn't begged the right
people (hence, "Welcome to the Midrealm. Please fill out this paperwork." ;-)

Regards,
Duncan
Tom Brady       831 Chatham, Elmhurst, IL  60126        SCA: Duncan MacKinnon
        "Hatred is a feeling which leads to the extinction of values."
                          - Jose Ortega y Gasset
   See my web page for info on Celtic music, GLB issues, and the SCA
          http://eddie.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/~duncan/home.htm