Pointless War site

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose does Baron Terafan send greetings!

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was an
emergency point of contact for the Pointless War site.  I need either a
phone number (that is reasonably reliable) or a person and phone
number to be used  ONLY IN THE EVENT THE ARMY RECALLS ME for
some unforseen action.

This week alone, we are putting units out to the Virgin Islands to provide
relief (water, food, shelter, etc), very much like after Hurricane Andrew
but not quite as big a scale.

Thanks,
                                                  Terafan

No children without sex, -- no drunkeness without beer.

                                                - Ancient Sumerian Proverb

      Baron Terafan Greydragon                   CPT Peter C Barclay
           House Ouef d'Or                      530th Supply & Service Bn
     Barony of Windmasters Hill              Fort Bragg, North Carolina

                               barclayp@emh5.bragg.army.mil