Rapier at Roses III Event

Greetings Lords & Ladies,
  Just a seperate quick note to invite all Duelist to come and enjoy the
Rapier portion of the upcoming Tournament of Roses III.  We have always had a
good turn out for this event (an excellent feast by my Lady Wife helps).
  Keeping to the Gypsy theme, there will be 2 seperate, but unusual, tourneys
at the Event.  At 12:00, we will have a Labyrinth tourney (1 on 1, 2 on 2 & 3
on 3 challenges) inside of our roped off maze.  Be careful of your blind
side!  At 1:30, there will be a Ship Boarding melee (family/allies vs
family/allies).  This fight will involve combat across a narrow access blank
in a given period of time (ie. the attacker must be across before the
defenders were able to break away and/or bring their cannons to bear).
  We are looking forward to meeting all of our friends and allies!  For more
information, please read the previous more general Roses III announcement.

In service to the Society,

Kenwrec FitzRaymund

PS Once again, directions:  Take the 495 beltway around D.C.  Exit onto 66
West (towards Front Royal), continue for 8.4 miles to the Fairfax County
Parkway (Rt. 7100, Exit 55).  Take the Fairfax County Parkway north (towards
Herndon) for 3.9 miles & turn left onto West Ox Road (Rt 608).  Go 2 miles &
turn right onto Monroe Street (Rt. 666).  As Monroe Street crosses the
Herndon Parkway, it becomes Van Buren.  The Church will be on your right.