Subject: Lost: Web Site of Pennsic Pictures
Author:  Otelio Sye Randall II 6438 <randallt@SKYCELL.COM> at Internet
Date:    9/22/95 11:23 PM

Greetings.

<sigh> My hard drive suffered a mild case of the blahs...I've lost the site
where the Pennsic photographs (some taken by Ysabeau Madeleine de Gascogne) are.
 If the photographs are still on the web, could someone provide me with the URL?
 Thanks.

File Recoveringly Yours,

Boroghul Kharan/Grey the Succinct
"Now.....what can I do to you with this string and small piece of fruit?"