Re: Peacock Feathers and Monkey Suit

>1) I need Peacock feathers.  The eye feathers in particular, perhaps
>a dozen or so, at least a foot long.  This is for my Vainglorious
>crest. I've looked in a number of places, including Tandy's, with no
>success.

     To Earl Daffyd from Ianthe, fair greetings,

     I once did a feast that featured "Peacock in its Pride" as the
     subteltie.  I found enough feathers by scouring Pier One Imports and
     in a couple of Indian specialty groceries and import stores.  You
     might try calling some of these stores.  There are a bunch of Indian
     Import shops in the Langley Park, MD area.

     Also, some florists carry them to use in silk flower arrangements.  You

     might try some florist supply places for the best prices.

                                        kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
<Zero length text item>