Re: Seven Deadly Sins Event

BTW, Daffyd, did you ever get your peacock feathers & etc.?

I have a spare gorrilla head/mask (leftover from a Planet-of-the-Apes Mardi Gras
costume I assembled once). I could send it down with the House de Flammepoing
group if you still need it. Let me/us know.

Reinhard von Stettin,
Knight Marshal of The College of Yarnvid,
Squire of His Grace, The Duke Sir Bertrand de Flammepoing

  Barry, Sable and Or, within a Bordure Or,
         An Eagle, displayed, Gules