news

Hello Merry ROsers,
	This is just a note to let you all know that Brok and Miriam will be
moving to the tidewater VA area. I, Miriam,  have a new job.
	We are hoping that someone out there can help us out. We are looking for
temporary day care in the Norfolk area. Brok has orders due at the end of
October and I have to start work down there Monday, which means I'll be living
in a hotel until our house sells. Does anybody know of any daycare down there
that I could put Rowan in 2-3 days a week so that I can see her and Brok can get
work done? If anyone knows of a stay at home Mom who could use extra cash taking
in another kid, that would be even better. Let us know and keep in touch.

				Miriam