Re: Really weird timing of posts

> Is anyone else having trouble with posts to Atlantia-l?  I posted something
> on Monday concerning the Shire meeting on Tuesday.  I've gotten 2 responses
> from people who didn't see it 'til Wednesday. It's Thursday *now* and I still
> haven't seen the original post......
>
> Very confused...
> Anne Elizabeth

   Well, you mailed this on Thursday afternoon and it reached my mailbox
at 07:50 on Sunday.  I think the whole network is getting bogged down --
I've seen the same thing on the Rialto.  I'll read replies for a week,
then the origional message will arrive, sometimes expiring from my
newsreader before I can read it!
   For whatever it's worth...

--Landi