Re: Really weird timing of posts

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 Shepherdss@aol.com wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble with posts to Atlantia-l?  I posted something
> on Monday concerning the Shire meeting on Tuesday.  I've gotten 2 responses
> from people who didn't see it 'til Wednesday. It's Thursday *now* and I still
> haven't seen the original post......

I've noticed that it's taking nearly 4 days for messages to get out from
the time I send them.  Wonder what's up?  Used to take 5 minutes for me
to see my messages get propagated back.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both no and yes"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |