Re: Really weird timing of posts

> I've noticed that it's taking nearly 4 days for messages to get out from
> the time I send them.  Wonder what's up?  Used to take 5 minutes for me
> to see my messages get propagated back.

It seems to be affecting only mailing lists and Usenet. Direct email seems
unaffected. Your message, which I am rpelying to now, was dated Oct. 9. I
just got it this morning, Oct.12.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 		Over the router and through the bridge
 Dark Horde by birth | 		    To Grandmothers page we go