REVISED Herald Practice Schedule for October

Greetings again to everyone from Evan da Collaureo, Kraken Herald.
Two points have arisen that I must bring up regarding DC area herald
practice:

1. No, the date was not suddenly changed to Friday nights. That was
   a brain segmentation fault on my part. We meet on Wednesdays.

2. Circumstances beyond our control have caused us to switch the remaining
   two venues for the month.

Therefore, the practice schedule for the remainder of October is:

18 Oct - Aodhan Doilfin's in Arlington VA. Phone (703) 486-3650.

25 Oct - Baroness Brenna's in DC. Phone (202) 737-8088.

For directions call as listed above. For more info on heraldic
activities in Northern Atlantia, contact:
Herveus (Triton) at 301-464-8375, email: herveus@access.digex.net
Jaelle (Argent Snail) at 202-737-4609, email: jaelle@access.digex.net

The November schedule will be posted when it has been finalized.
Evan