FYI: Early Music: Women Composers

Good afternoon, gentle cousins & friends!

If you are well, I am well.  It is days like this that make autumn such a
wonderful time ....

The harp list I am on sometimes generates the most amazing things!  The
message below came out just this afternoon; for those of you who are Web-
inclined, this is a rich and marvellous site!  Nice annotations to books and
collections; a gratifyingly good-sized list of female composers well within
the SCA purview, and boy, have I already gotten some ideas!!  :-)

If you do not have Web capability, writing to the nice lady who set up the
site might get you the information by email.  If not, let me know, and I'll
get it from the page itself.

Blessings,
Meli