Re: Change of address

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Stephanie Malone Thorson <smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk> wrote:
>Greetings, all.
>
>I've moved - again.  And I have a new email address.  I can be reached at
>smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk.
>
>Is it just me, or has the list been remarkably quiet of late?
>
>Cheers,
>Alianora
>now somewhere in Drachenwald

I've noticed it too. Ever since the end of Pennsic, its been pretty quiet
(exhaustion, I guess <g> ). Now I suspect it's due to the Seven Deadly Sins
Tourney. Seamstresses and Armourers throughout the Kingdom have laboring to get
ready for it. It looks like its going to be pretty spiff. We'll have to find
some way to get photos of it over to your side of the Great Eastern Sea.

viedersehens,

Reinhard von Stettin
Caer Mear,
Atlantia