Re: Really weird timing of posts

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Brett W. McCoy wrote:

> I've noticed that it's taking nearly 4 days for messages to get out from
> the time I send them.  Wonder what's up?  Used to take 5 minutes for me
> to see my messages get propagated back.
>
>From what I've seen from the other people who run lists here on
Netcom, this problems is affecting all of Netcom's lists.  Apparently,
if you send from netcom, it's ok, but if you send from outside
netcom, it takes up to 4-5 days.  The only solution to this would
be to move the list (which I've already explored, but have yet to
find somewhere that meets all my criteria).

Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
       sable between three compass roses conterchanged.