A call for classes...

     Greetings, all.

     I will once again be aiding our Chancellor as a Dean for the Winter
     University. If there is anyone interested in teaching a class in one
     of the following areas, please drop me a line: (1) brewing, (2) combat
     (both light and heavy weapons), or (3) general crafts (metalwork,
     textiles, leather).

     While these are my main areas, if you have anything vaguely similar,
     drop me a line. I'm sure Henry will have a slot for the idea.

     Also, if you know someone who SHOULD be teaching a class, drop a line
     to me, Corun, or Henry.

     Regards,
     Tadhg