To Istvan

My apologies for taking the bandwidth here at the Rose.

Istvan,

Mail to you keeps bouncing. It seems that no one knows of capaccess.org.
In answer to your query, Johanna does not have email access. I would,
however, be glad to relay mail to her for you. It seems you can at least
get to my site even if I can't get back to you. And she can call you
back if she needs to talk to you directly.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 		Over the router and through the bridge
 Dark Horde by birth | 		    To Grandmothers page we go