Crown Tourney A&S Info Update

Lady Deirdre has asked me to post this to the list for her.
Gawain Kilgore
========================
Greetings!

Unfortunately, some of the Arts and Science information was not able to
make it into the flyer for the upcoming Crown Tourney. I have listed
them all below:

Back-Logged Scroll Competition (this information is in the flyer -
prize will be given)

Hiding Your Mundane Stuff  - This was at the request of Her Majesty to
compliment the Cooler Cover competition done at Coronation. Please
enter anything in this competition that you feel adds to the ambiance
of an event by hiding the many mundane necessities that we must bring
with us. For instance, cans, flashlights, coolers (yes, if you missed
it once...try again), diaper bags, snack food, chairs, tables, and on
and on. A prize will be given to the winner.  Her Majesty will also
pick Her favorite entry in the competition.

Open Display - This is for works-in-progress, static and working
displays, finished pieces that don't fit into the other categories.
This is not a competition but a display. It is an opportunity for your
work to be seen and/or for your work to inspire others. If you have
something you have been working on, please consider displaying it for
others. Contacts of like interests and many inspirations for research
are initiated by seeing a display that you admire.  Paper and pencils
will be provided for comments and exchange of addresses for interested
individuals.

MoAS Table - I will have a table set up for two hours in which to
distribute flyers, correct/verify warrant information and receive
reports. I will also be available at that time to answer any questions
and receive your suggestions on ways to encourage the arts and sciences
in Atlantia.

In service,
Deirdre, KMOAS