Period Housing

-- [ From: Phillip Jones * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I suddenly find myself both landed gentry and soon to be homeless. Rather
than simply move a mobile home onto my property, I'm quite tempted to
attempt more period housing. I'd deeply appreciate resources, especially
those available on the web.

I don't need much space, do need to conform to some very basic housing codes
, but those pertain more to wiring and plumbing. I've contemplated a
permanent pavilion, but wonder what my other options might be. Any
architects herein?

Phillip Bell
Jonesj@sunbelt.net