To Terafan

My lord, I seem to have lost the new address you emailed me for
the Address List (probably was eaten by my purse). Would you be
so kind as to email it again, pref. within the next day or so?

Many thanks, and apologies as to the necessity,
Elenore
--
Elizabeth Urbanik, Cataloger		ska Elenore Spyrling, Seneschale
Pittsylvania County Library		    Shire of Drachentor