Looking for...in Elvegast

I am looking for one Alan Hudson, SKA (I think) Guiles.  I was told  that
he attended Pennsic this past summer and baked bread in a little propane
brick oven.  I have a phone number for him which does not accept
incomming calls, and he's not in the Baronial phone list, Cary, Raleigh,
or Durham's city directories.  So if anyone can help me out (or better
yet, if anyone has a portable bread oven,) let me know!
Bryn
watkins@email.unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~watkins/
I'm looking for employment. I'll do anything geographic or cartographic.