Re: Merry Rose at University

Kendrick sed:

>..if Henry has an extra room at University....

BWAAA! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>(stop laughing so hard, Henry)

Mphhehehheheh <sigh>

Indeed, I think a Merry Rose get-together would be a Good Thing.
As some of you might have heard, we have slightly more Univserity
than site, and I cannot offer you an all-day room. But there is lunch,
at which K'berg will be serving food onsite. And there is the evening revel,
and some of the classrooms are staying open through that.

Have no fear about the space situation, tho. Giovan, my on-the-spot
Autocrat Deluxe, is moving Heaven and Earth, even as we type.
We won't be cancelling any classes.

-Henry