uuencodes (was Re: plane tickets to NYC)

At 3:37 PM 5.12.95, Catherine Hannah (RhoTech) wrote:
>If you have word7 you can open this doc, which has the same info in it.
>[[ AD_ATL~1.DOC : 3871 in AD_ATL~1.DOC ]]
>#<begin uuencode>

[20K deleted]

Please don't post uuencodes that just duplicate the message.  Bandwidth
isn't free, and neither is the time it takes us to download our mail (20
seconds for me in this case; easily a minute or two for people with older
modems).

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis | PGP key on Web|
|Power Mac w/PPP               | The problem with any unwritten law is that |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |  you don't know where to go to erase it.   |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent