University

I really loved University and I love teaching, but...

I have to say that it is a sad day when my lace bobbins (especially the
one commemorating the lace day I helped to put on) walk away from the
display of lace making tools and books during the class I'm teaching.  I
think of the SCA as an honest, courteous group of chivilrous people who
will go out of their way to help one another.  I still believe this, but
am disappointed that we also have people who feel the need to steal what
they like.  My dream could do without them.

Lady Francesca la Curiosa
Kappellenberg, Windmaster's Hill