Fight Practice At GMU

**** PLEASE NOTE ****

There will be *NO* fight practice at the George Mason University Physical
Education Building next Tuesday, December 19.  (I didn't hear about this
until I was walking out the door, and the building manager mentioned that
the building's going to be closed ...)

ALSO ... We will be getting the site again next semester, hopefully on
Wednesdays or Thursdays -- we're waiting for the Athletics Department to
finish their schedule so we can get a slot.

STAY TUNED!  Information will be posted on atlantia-l@netcom.com as well
as sca@gmu.edu as it comes in.

(For those of you who do not know about the fighter practice at GMU --
it's in the Physical Education Building on campus.  There is Much Parking
and it is an indoor site.  Nice big slightly-padded floor ... plenty of
chairs ... and did I mention it's an in-door site?  I believe I did ...)  ;)

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal, Seneschale
  Incipient College of St. Stephen - Another Fine Product of the
  of the Barony of Ponte Alto