POTTERY IN NORTH ATLANTIA

Onto the good people of Atlantia,

	I am Seanain, the Potter. I live in the northern half of
Atlantia, in The Barony of The Bright Hills.
	A number of months back I wrote of starting a potters guild I
received a few positive responses but my personal life became complex
in a bad way and I had to tend with more urgent matters.  Now that I am
trying get back on schedule with things, I would like to get together
with any potters or people interested in the area that would like to work
in a guild.
	Any one interested please reply to my address rather than the list.

Thank you and happy new year,

Seanain