Re: looking for sign language interpreter

aGreetting,
        I attended THL Gaffer Aonghuis MacCluiunn's class on sign language
in the SCA at UA ##39.  However, I do not know how to get in contact with
him directly.  In the handout that he passed out during the class Gaffer did
include information on how to contact a friend and colleague of his, Lady
Ariane Desiree des Cedres called Cedar.  She Can be reached at
                                                        ruedy@gti.net

I hope this helps, Gaffer was actively looking for more people interested in
signing in the SCA.

>	My Lady wife would like to learn the SCA sign language.  I spoke
>to the interpreter at 12th/13th/14th night; But, having swiss cheese
>memory this weekend, I cannot remember his name.  If anyone knows how I
>might get in touch with him, please enlighten me.
>		Thank you for your time,
>				Ian O'Donnell
James Ghent
Ragnar Reinulf

If you know a friend you can fully trust,
Go often to his house;
Grass and brambles grow quickly
Upon the untrodden track.