Feb. 3 in Storvik & the Mail

Greetings Good and Gentle Cousins All:

It became apparent from clients today that documents our office mailed
out 8-10 Jan were only delivered on Saturday.  The snow's delay is
apparently causing a 10-12 day delivery delay, with an unknown backlog
of undelivered mail.

That concerns me regarding on-board reservations for the Storvik's
Never Too Early for Love Event.

I encourage anyone who has sent in a reservation to e-mail or call me
(301-559-7852) so that I can get a complete list even without Uncle
Samuel's help.  I would ask the Seneschal's of northern groups to pass
the word if possible.

Many thanks.

Beornheard the Compulsive

aka Jeff Tyeryar