Hail and Thanks

Good Gentles of The Merry Rose,

	I have but lately been cast ashore on this fair Realm (God save
their Graces!), but in so short a span of time have become so beholden to
certain Gentles that even the great labors of Herakles would fall short
of paying my debt of gratitude.
	To these certain Gentles I, therefore, offer my most sincere and
inadequate thanks.  Their directions for joining The Merry Rose have been
put to most advantageous use.
	I salute all others and greet them as brothers.

Until another time,

Crispian