SCA marriage banns and handfasting

There seems to be some confusion over my previous post regarding SCA
customs of marriage.  When I referred to "legal Marriages" I was talking
about "legal" strickty in the SCA context, not in the mundane world.  I
was refering to marriages between two personas in period, not a mundane
"medieval style" wedding.  For instance, Lord Ealdred the Cordwainer
would marry Lady Elaine of Canterbury, not Bob Smith the shoesalesman
marrying Jane Jones, the librarian.  I thought that was apparant.  My
main question was weather SCA customs of marriage were just a tradition
that was usually followed, or if SCA Inc., or the Kingdom of Atlantia had
any specific guidelins for SCA persona marriages, or if any period form
would work for a persona wedding.  Thanks for listening to me ramble.
Aye,
Eogan