fabric quandry

All right, fellow garb-horses, here's a question for you: you've got just under 4 yds of a beautiful irridescendt black/burgandy (look at it one way it's black, another way,burgandy)50%silk/50%cotton that you got at an AMAZING price and you want a new outfit for next Sat.'s event.  What would you do with it?  I've got three ideas that don't require buying more fabric and can't decide.  The usual for a deadline: a T-tunic, but I don't have any matching trim and not enough time for embriodery, since I'm very short and it's 60 wide, a cotehardie, or a beledi dress with black harem pants.  Any other ideas or opinions?
Giovanna Mancuso.

PS, is 4 yds enough for the skirt of an Ital. Ren., I just remembered some black brocade left over that may be enough for a bodice.

andreah@cpsnet.com
"There's too much to see waiting in front of me, I know that I just can't go wrong."
		Jimmy Buffet