Re: Re[2]: Communications Decency Act (CDA) and the SCA

> Given even that I am a pro-civil-liberties person, I admit that it is
> unlikely that any particular post will lead to prosecution.  At least while
> the head of the Justice department reports to a Democrat like Clinton.

Since a `Democrat like Clinton' signed the damn thing, I guess he'd have no
qualms about enforcing it.

Mario

Mario M. Butter            |GAT d++$ H>++ s:+ !g !p au+ a?  w+++ v++(-) C++
mbutter@tower.clark.net    |UL++++$ P+>++++ L++>++++ 3 N+++ E--- K-- W---
gaummb@fnma.com            |M-- V-- -po+ Y+ t++ 5++ jx R++ G' tv+++ b+++ !D
#include <std_disclaimer.h>|B-- e* u*@ h---- f* r+++ !n y** GeekCode v2.1