Re: Re[2]: Communications Decency Act (CDA) and the SCA

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Mario M. Butter wrote:

> > Given even that I am a pro-civil-liberties person, I admit that it is
> > unlikely that any particular post will lead to prosecution.  At least while
> > the head of the Justice department reports to a Democrat like Clinton.
>
> Since a `Democrat like Clinton' signed the damn thing, I guess he'd have no
> qualms about enforcing it.

Actually, Clinton has already stated that certain sections will _not_ be
enforced.  The  part about it being illegal to discussion abortion for one.

Miachel Limner, esq

* "'Cause I'm the god of destruction, that's why!" - Susano Orbatos,Orion *
*                              Michael Surbrook                           *
*                susano@access.digex.net / surbrook@aol.com               *
*            Attacked Mystification Police / AD Police / ESWAT            *
* Society for Creative Anachronism / House ap Gwystl / Company of St.Mark *