Re: SCA near St. Paul

On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Matthew Allen Newsome wrote:

> Greetings and well mot, one and all.
> I have a request to make.  A friend of mine recently moved to Minnesota,
> and was looking for some SCA contacts near the St. Paul area.  Could
> anyone help her out?
> Aye,
> Eogan

Hi eogan
they are in
the midrealm
http://www.midrealm.org/midrealm

the Barony of Nordskogen

Nordskogen is the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota chapter of the Society
for Creative Anachronism.
Nordskogen is located in the Crown Principality of Northshield, in the
Middle Kingdom
http://www.solon.com/~btuck/nordskogen.html

New Members Orientation -- Info: Lord Owen (612) 872-2201
Seneschal: Lord Richard the Red
        Richard Woodard (612) 533-5246

the web pages should give you any more data
good luck

in service
-Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html