Re: SCA near St. Paul

Dear Eogan,

Here is some information which I hope will assist your friend:

Barony of Nordskogen (Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area)
Seneschale is: Lord Richard the Red (Richard Woodward, 6125 45th Ave. N,
Chrystal, MN 55422   (612) 533-5246  e-mail: 71513.435@compuserve.com)

College of Nordleigh (Northfield, MN)
Seneschale is: Lady Rosamund of Trenchfield (Rebecca Gravrock, St. Olaf
College, 1500 St. Olaf Ave., Northfield, MN 55057  (507) 646-2222  e-mail:
gravrock@stolaf.edu)

Canton of Tor Aere (St. Paul, MN)
Seneschale is: Mistress Ciara ni Mhailla (Virginia Traylor, 154NE 12th Ave.,
Minneapolis, MN 55413  (612) 379-7270  sorry, no e-mail address for her.)

There are also several re-located Sacred Stone people (including one of my
protoges) living in Minneapolis which may give your friend contacts with
similar S.C.A. backgrounds.

If I may be of further service, please don't hesitate to call.

BRAN TREFONNEN,
Sacred Stone Seneschal