re: Communications Decency Act (CDA) and the SCA

Jennie says -
>Are the songs indecent or obscene? Unless I missed something significant
>in the CDA, it's perfectly legal to distribute indecent material over the
>'net so long as the recipient is at least 18 and the stuff isn't being
>sent with intent to abuse, harass, etc.

How many people on this list are under 18?  How is Ian to know if the
request for songs is coming from a minor or an adult?

"The Chandler's Shop" song can be considered indecent.  "The Greek Sailor Song"
certainly is.  I'd venture to say that "Old Time Religion" would be considered
indecent by many.  (Not many SCAdians, but many American Citizens.)

        - Anarra