Re: Communications Decency Act (off topic - kind of)

> Let's not be more divisive than Congress is.  Yes, a majority of Republicans
> backed the bill.  But, IMNSHO, the real description of those that backed it
> is not Republican or Democrat - it's *Ignorant*.  Or Anti-American.

A majority of Democrats supported the bill, also.

Mario

Mario M. Butter            |GAT d++$ H>++ s:+ !g !p au+ a?  w+++ v++(-) C++
mbutter@tower.clark.net    |UL++++$ P+>++++ L++>++++ 3 N+++ E--- K-- W---
gaummb@fnma.com            |M-- V-- -po+ Y+ t++ 5++ jx R++ G' tv+++ b+++ !D
#include <std_disclaimer.h>|B-- e* u*@ h---- f* r+++ !n y** GeekCode v2.1