[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Signing Heralds for Court
- To: " - (052)atlantia-l(a)netcom.com" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Signing Heralds for Court
- From: CLSMIT@ccmail.monsanto.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 13:11:28 -0600
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/PRMD=MONSANTO/ADMD=MCI/C=US/;0016700001631493000002]
- X400-Originator: CLSMIT@ccmail.monsanto.com
- X400-Recipients: email@example.com
Greetings unto the gentles at Cheapside from Caroline Forbes of
Oxfordshire, Atlantian-at-heart now in Calontir! I am in need of some
assistance. Here in Calontir we are discussing having gentles do sign
language at Court for those who are hearing-impaired. I know that
there are a number of people in Atlantia who are versed in this art.
Could someone please contact me with any names of people who do court
signing so that we could learn from them?
I remain, ever in Service,
"Just this chick from Atlantia now living in Calontir."