Signing Heralds for Court

     Greetings unto the gentles at Cheapside from Caroline Forbes of
     Oxfordshire, Atlantian-at-heart now in Calontir! I am in need of some
     assistance. Here in Calontir we are discussing having gentles do sign
     language at Court for those who are hearing-impaired. I know that
     there are a number of people in Atlantia who are versed in this art.

     Could someone please contact me with any names of people who do court
     signing so that we could learn from them?

     Many thanks.

     I remain, ever in Service,
     Caroline
     clsmit@ccmail.monsanto.com
     "Just this chick from Atlantia now living in Calontir."