Winter's End Dance

To the good gentles of the Merry Rose, our heartiest greetings!

We in Highland Foorde are looking forward to seeing you at the Winter's End
Dance next week, and wish to inform you of a slight change in the event.
There _will_ be an A & S exhibit at the event after all.  We welcome your
exhibits.  Given the late date, I have to say that documentation is to be
encouraged (panted for?) but not required.  This is not a competition, just
an opportunity to share the joy of your work with the rest of us.  Please
email me at the above address if you have any questions.

Yours most truly,

Master Daniel of Rutland
Daniel D. Weil
Weil@pop.kis.net