Newcomer Help

Fair Greetings unto the people of Atlantia, from Rodrigo Ramirez de Valencia!

My lady wife and I will be moving to Atlantia in several months (I'm
starting grad school at the University of Virginia) and are wondering
what SCA activities are going on in the area of UVA.  We're both very
active in things in our home barony of Madrone, in AnTir, and we're
looking forward to continuing things in Atlantia.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

--Rodrigo
  kellmer@u.washington.edu