Re: Response to Proposed IAC Banishment Change

     Unto Master James of Rutland and the inhabitants of the Merry Rose,
     does Lady Talia Paleogina send greetings.

     First, I would like to thank Master James for a well expressed albeit
     long winded explanation of his concerns.  It takes a certain mettle to
     express such "potentially" controversial views without hemming and
     hawing about the particulars.

     With regards to Banishment and Courts of Inquiry, I feel that the way
     things are set up now there is no opportunity to be heard.  Before our
     peers (legal sense -- not society sense) should be allowed to pass
     judgement on a fellow's misconduct, the fellow should have an
     opportunity to present his/her side.  No story can be fully understood
     with only one version.

     Sincerely,

     Lady Talia