Move completed

Everyone should be moved over to the new list now.  Also, along with
the move, the Merry Rose Frequently Asked Questions has been updated.
It can be found at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/lo/lovelace/atlantia/atlantia.faq
and will be posted here soon.  I am also looking for someone willing
and able to host the Merry Rose archives.  Currently we have about
2.5 MB of compressed message archives.  Anyone that has access to
an anonymous ftp site with plenty of space that is willing to do this,
please e-mail me.  Thanks.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose