double messages -Reply

>>> Eric J. Campbell 04/08/96 05:21pm >>>

>>>Has anyone else been getting double messages besides Kai and me?
Why yes, I am receiving doubled messages. I am getting very lost. Most of my doubled
messages are coming in 24 hrs after the first. So this is not something that just House Red
Wolf (& those using the NCSU domain) is having problems with?

Lady Brigid fo Linnhe

PS X-Man,  the violets are blooming at my house!