Re: double messages

On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> My question, though, was about one list sending out info on the other. Could
> be related, but...
>
> In service,
> Corun

That happened when I subscribed the new list to the old list so
that if anyone sent mail to the old list, the new list would be
on the list of addresses for it to go to, and eventually the message
would be distributed to everyone.  Sort of an insurance policy
for when people for get to send to the new address, and send to
the old address.  Unfortunately, when you subscribe to any list,
you get the intro message, which in this case got sent to everyone.

Also, BTW, everyone please note that in order to post a message
to the list now, it must be sent to atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose