Re: Digest?

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Terry L. Neill wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I was going to send this privately, then I thought others might want to know as
> well.
>
> Does this new, spiffy, much faster e-list have digest capabilities?  Because
> now that we can have actual conversations, the message volume is sure to
> increase.

Yes, the capability is there.

> A digest would be a blessing for me.
>
> Is there one?  How do I get on it?

There is not one yet, but only because it hasn't been setup yet.
There's been a lot going on lately, so please be patient for a
little while longer.  We won't forget you. :-)

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence