Siege of Troy Info Needed

new list.  This message from Deoca was found between various headers
in her message.  If anyone else out there is using CCmail, you may
want to wait a bit before posting anything until we can find out more
about this.  -- Kendrick]

     Greetings fine Gentles,

     Here's a test of the timeliness of our new list. Does anyone know if
     there is feast space left for Siege of Troy this weekend? I'm looking
     forward to this event, it was a blast last year (and I don't even
     fight!)

     Thank you all,
     Deoca Yarntangler
     jennyg@env.duke.edu