Re: University Atlantia #40, penultimate call for teachers

University of Atlantia will be held Saturday, June 1 (my 22nd birthday!)
at George Mason University.  For those of you who attended Collegium
Borealis last year, we are holding the event at the same site (Robinson
Hall first and second floor -- wheelchair accessible) and we are looking
into closer and more convenient parking (horrors!)

I am looking forward to seeing all my SCA friends and meeting lots of new
friends for my birthday party -- er, University ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal,
Seneschale of the Incipient College of St. Stephen
Site-O-Crat for University of Atlantia Spring '96

SIGN UP TO TEACH BEFORE APRIL 15 OR I'LL BE TERRIBLY UNHAPPY!  :(