It's baaack...

The time everyone thought would never come has.  It is time once again
for .... (drum roll please)

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON II!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this Saturday, April 13, 1996 at the Hannah Moore Center in
Reisterstown, MD, the Barony of the Bright Hills is having its
adults-only pun-a-thon!  Cost is $7 on board and $5 off board.  The
Once in a Blue Moon Academie d'Spair will be having its annual fencing
contest, "The Pirates of Punzance."  There will be the Goddess of the
Immodest Bodice contest and Codpiece Capers.  A contest entitled
"Baroness Babes in Boyland" is scheduled to celebrate the birthdays of
Baroness Barbara of the Bright Hills and Baroness Brenna of Storvik.
Bring your rapier wit!  Remember you must be 21 to attend this event;
no children please.

To get to the Hannah Moore Center, take your best route to I-695
heading towards Towson.  Get off on the I-795 exit, towards
Reisterstown/Owings Mills.  Take I-795 to the exit for Franklin Blvd,
heading North (I think it is the second exit, but don't quote me on
that one).  At the second light, make a left onto Rt. 140/Reisterstown
Road.  Take a right onto Caraway Rd. at the Hannah Moore Center.
Follow the signs to the event.  It is also possible to get onto Rt.
140 heading towards Reisterstown from I-695, for those of you who
would prefer to do that.

Any questions, email the autocrat Lady Ekaterina Vladimirova at
ekaterina@gnn.com  or you may email me, the lunch cook at
59dorwart@cua.edu.

In service (and hoping to see lots of people there!)

Lady Isabella Benalca'zar