Re: to really screw up Univ. Atlantia...

Jonathan Blackbow wrote:

"I don't know if anybody noticed, but University Atlantia is the same
weekend as Black Tower.  I, for one, am torn between the two."

Hm, that's odd ... University of Atlantia does have that little pointy
hat drawing next to it which is supposed to mean Kingdom Level Event, and
I thought those were May NOT Conflict events, but I could be (as usual)
wrong.

*** IN OTHER U OF A NEWS ***
I should have mentioned that public transportation is available to the
site.  For those of you planning to take the train to the event:

1.  Take the train to Washington's Union Station.

   (and/or)

    Take the Metro (Orange Line) to Vienna.

2.  Get off the Orange Line at Vienna.

3.  Take a CUE Bus (any CUE bus is okay but GOLD 1 is fastest) to GMU's
    Fairfax Campus.  Fare is fifty cents.

4.  At the Fairfax Campus, go to the tallest red brick building off
    the Quad.  That's Robinson Hall.

An' zat's it.  There may be some parking lots off the CUE Bus Line which
will not charge three bucks to let your car sit for a few hours while you
take the bus to campus, which I am investigating, but We Shall See What
We Shall See.  Clearly if you are going for sheer ease of parking then
the parking deck (which is three dollars) would be it but I am hoping to
be able to get one of the outer parking lots for nothin'.  It's taking
some work though.

Karen

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TEACHING AT UNIVERSITY OF ATLANTIA, CONTACT LORD
HENRY BEST (gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu)