Corrected Directions for Once in a Blue Moon

Good gentles,

I must apologize for the previous directions to the event this
Saturday known as Once in a Blue Moon. I am afraid my idea of
navigation is "I've been there before so I will know that we are
going the right way if it looks right."  Here below are the
corrected directions that were sent to me.

To Once in a Blue Moon at the Hannah Moore Center:

Take best route to I-695 towards Towson.  Take I-795 West
towards Owings Mills/Reisterstown.  Take exit 7-A for Franklin
Blvd EAST  to Rt. 140.  This will be the second traffic light
on Franklin.  Make a left and go to the second light.  Turn right and
you will go into the grounds for the Hannah Moore Center.  Follow the
SCA signs to the cafeteria building.

Again, I am sorry.  Having been there a bunch of times, I just
automatically drive there; I never really noticed the exit numbers,
etc.

Hope to see you there.

Isabella