Times

	OK I would like to check the delay on the list. If some people
outside of Central North Carolina would send me back an example of the
delay between post and received. (Look in the headers) I would be a most
happy camper. The last one sent had a delay of one hour. Please remember
that was during afternoon network use. Please send examples of times to
sfcallic@magneto.csc.ncsu.edu
						Thanks,
							Calli
----
Scott Callicutt Multimedia Systems Admin